February 27, 2010

More Free TV Shows Online: IMDb Has Tons of Free Stuff to Watch

If you read my tweets, you know that I'm addicted to watching the reruns of Miami Vice -- in no small part, to see all the famous folk who show up in the episodes (long before they were famous).

Last night, for example, there was a very young Chris Rock with a pretty big role, but you know all the hoopla at the time was for guest star James Brown. Yes, that James Brown.

It was a great show - a real hoot - tho serious MV fans have labelled this episode ("Missing Hours") the worst of the series. Go figure.

And, when I was surfing around this morning to make sure I was right -- that young kid with the bad hairdo really WAS Chris Rock -- I discovered that you can watch a lot of old TV episodes for free at IMDb.com.

There's over 93 episodes of Miami Vice there for the watching at IMDb. I'm in ReRun Heaven.

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Don't forget to look for Viggo Mortensen in Miami Vice. It was one of his first roles.

Unknown said...

DeeAnn,
First - thanks for writing!

And, second, WOW! Yes, I saw Viggo a couple of weeks ago. The only way that I knew to watch for him was I saw his name in the opening credits. Good thing, otherwise I would never have known (until you wrote me today)....

Cuz Viggo wasn't there for very long, since he got blown up entering a hotel room doorway at the very start of the show, dying in Tubbs' arms.

Lou Diamond Philips was in that episode, too. Everytime I see him, I hear "La Bamba" in my head.

Such a hoot.

Thanks again for writing! Are you a MiamiVice ReRun fan, too?

Have a great week,
Reba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...