April 3, 2007

Personal Post 2: WhoCalled.Us -- Great Site

Visions Marketing calls me regularly. I never pick up. They don't care.

After this afternoon's call, I did Google their phone number -- and discovered a great online service at WhoCalled.Us.

From the site's homepage:


"The phone is ringing, and I don't recognize the number. All Caller ID says is, "NAME UNAVAILABLE". Please help me figure out who is calling and what they want."


Wow. I love these people. They understand. I am not alone.


At WhoCalled.Us, not only can you search for information about your particular pest, you can also discover the top pests around the country. (The Dove Foundation is very pushy, apparently.)

There are also neat facts - like California, Texas, and Florida are the most popular among pests. And, there's a forum. You, too, can share your experiences as well as learning the testimonies of others, nation-wide.

Today, I learned that Visions Marketing calls a lot of folk, who don't answer, and Visions isn't dissuaded there, either. Somehow, this makes me feel better.

Reminds me of a quote I heard a long while back, that one thing you can say about Satan is that he is a persistent cuss. So true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site! Just found it from another link. I'll visit regularly. I'll also put you on my blog roll.

Write when you can,
S.
www.salterblog.com

Anonymous said...

Great site. You can also check out http://www.YourCallerID.com as well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...